Monday, October 31, 2022

Punny Masculine Tropical Christmas

 
Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a tropical holiday card with a ton of fun elements.


I started the card by cutting out the Sunny Studio Tropical Trees Background which accounts for the border, clouds and bird in my scene.  I used Honey Bee Team Tie-Dye 6x6 paper for the sky but easily could have sponged it instead.

I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border cut from kraft and dotted with Copics for sand.


I also colored up the Lawn Fawn Beachy ChristmasLawn Fawn Christmas Palm Tree and Mama Elephant Little Penguin Agenda images using Copics.  Just so cute!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment