Monday, October 3, 2022

A Nightmare Before Christmas


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a fun and rather unexpected holiday card using Lawn Fawn Fangtastic Friends.  Yes, bats!


I started the card by masking a circle on the card base using Inkadinkado Masking Paper and a circle die.  I then sponged Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire to create a night sky.  

I also used a sponge dauber and Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink to create a halo around the moon.


While that was drying, I colored up the Lawn Fawn Fangtastic FriendsFangtastic Friends Add-on and Lawn Fawn Beachy Christmas (stocking) using Copics.  I added some craters to the moon with a Copic as well.

For the branch, I quickly swiped the Sunny Studio Out on a Limb diecut with Distress Ink Vintage Photo and added the Lawn Fawn Christmas Palm Tree lights.  I needed about 1.5 cuts of that.  I also used the hanging baubles from that die set.


My final steps before assembling the scene was using the Lawn Fawn Snow Flurries Background Stencil with Versamark, embossing it in white. I spattered some Copic Opaque white too.

The sentiment is a combination of Lawn Fawn Fangtastic Friends and Lawn Fawn Yeti or Not, because why the yeti not?


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment