Thursday, October 6, 2022

Planning Interactive Card Layouts


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a fun and simple interactive holiday card using the Lawn Fawn Peekaboo Pop-Up dies combined with Avery Elle Carolers images and a Sunny Studio Penguin Party sentiment.

I started by watching the Lawn Fawn video.  I highly recommend you do as well. There are quite a few different options presented and even more if you just play around with the pop-up folds yourself.


Figuring out the layout was the most challenging part for me.  Not the mechanism but what I wanted to pop up and so on.  Decisions, decisions!  

I ended up wanting my mechanism to come up from the left, rather than the right so had to put my thinking cap on. 


Once I basically knew what I wanted to happen, I colored up the the Avery Elle Carolers and cut out the Lawn Fawn Peekaboo Pop-Up from Lawn Fawn Let It Shine Snowflake 6x6 Paper and a sturdy white cardstock.

I did remember to add the Sunny Studio Penguin Party sentiment to my snowy hill before assembling thanks to Kelly's warning on the LF video.  Thanks, Kelly!


I added a few Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes to the background as well as elements hidden in the folds like additional musical notes and that adorable mouse.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment