Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Black and Cream Colored Christmas Cards....

 


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing a set of Christmas cards with you today using the lovely Mistletoe Wreath from Waffle Flower Stamps.  




I started by using the Peekaboo Pop-Up die set to create two card bases, one black, and one cream-colored one. I then used the  Mistletoe Wreath to die-cut several layers of wreaths from green-toned cardstock. I then heat-embossed the sentiment from the Magic Holiday Messages stamp set onto the black card base. For the cream-colored base, I used the Tag, You're It Holidays stamp set.




I then used the Christmas Blooms, and the Stitched Poinsettia die set to add the flowers, pinecones, and leaves to the wreaths. Next, I used the Stitched Circles Small and Stitched Circles Large to create the frame for the shaker area on the black card. 




I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment