Monday, October 17, 2022

Mailing Merry Wishes


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a card that has so many fantastic layers with bits and bobs to make it total eye candy.

I adhered the Lawn Fawn Snow Flurries Backdrop onto the card base before working up the Spellbinders Parcel & Post Mailbox and placing it on top.  Notice the shadow I added using Copics?  I don't have a lot of brown tones in my cardstock collection so this was my solution.


I filled the mail slot with various bits from Spellbinders Parcel & Post Christmas DecorationsSpellbinders Holiday Blooms, and even the present from Spellbinders Dancin' Snowman.  I swear figuring out the placement of all that was the longest part of the process.


I hot foiled the Spellbinders Christmas Mailbox Greetings Hot Foil Plate in red and used the included die to cut it out.  I was impressed with how well the sentiment foiled; I had been afraid it would have some leftover along the edges or something but not a spot of that at all.  Woo hoo!

I finished off the card using Stickles Star Dust and Pinkfresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls.  Can't have enough gold or glitter in life, that's for sure. Btw, I used glitter cardstock for the poinsettias and sponged the sprigs with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

1 comment:

  1. Toni, this is my all-time favorite color combo for the holidays!! LOve the red foiling!
    =]

    ReplyDelete