Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Birthday Cats and Bats, Oh My!


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a super cute birthday card that's perfect for someone with an October birthday like my niece or just in general because it's too cute to spook!

I started the card by adding the MFT On Solid Ground Floor to the card front and watercoloring it with Zig 068.  I then sponged the upper portion of the front with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers then spattered the lot with Twisted Citron and water.


Next I went to happy spooky town coloring up the Lawn Fawn Purrfectly Wicked & Add-On and Lawn Fawn Fangtastic Friends & Add-On images with Copics (so much fun that I forgot to take a pic of the Copics I used--oops!).

I think this card is taken up a notch with the little details:  the worm on the book, the cauldron sparkles leading the eye up to the Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banner the bats are in the midst of hanging, the Mexican red-knee tarantula, etc. Bam!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

4 comments:

  1. Party time. Cute card.
    Thanks for participating in the cat lovers
    hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cuteness here! What an adorable scene! I especially love the kitty! Actually I'm just popping in to say thank you so much for generously sponsoring the Cat Lovers Hop! The hop is a lot of fun, and your support is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable! Thank you so much for sponsoring the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden! It's much appreciated! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your background and colouring on this super adorable scene you created!
    THANK YOU for sponsoring the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden! I'm hopping by to say hi and thank you!
    Roberta
    rstevensoncreations.com

    ReplyDelete