Monday, October 10, 2022

Framed Layered Poinsettias


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a holiday card that I'm in love with, all of it.

Look at how amazing that Waffle Flower Layered Poinsettia Stencil Duo works up with a quick treatment with Distress Oxides.  Gorgeous!  I did use a tiny tiny brush in some cases but didn't worry if I still overlapped as you can see.


I framed the poinsettias with the a Mama Elephant Oval Deco Frame and added both a hot-foiled and embossed sentiment using the Waffle Flower Merry Christmas Duo Hot Foil Plate & Dies and the Waffle Flower Merry Christmas Duo Stamps.  Surprisingly quick for such a stunning result.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment