Wednesday, October 5, 2022

I Love You Snow Much with Mama Elephant...

 



Hello everyone. Happy Wednesday. I am sharing a fun winter-themed card with you today. I used the cute Penguin Favor Bag Accessory die set. 



I began by die-cutting the layers to create the penguin using the   Penguin Favor Bag Accessory. Next, I used the Backdrop Stitched Snowflake die to die cut the base layer for the card. I added color to this panel using Salvaged Patina Distress Ink, Peacock Feathers, and Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide inks. 



I then used the Backdrop Snow Flurries die set to create the snowflake border for the card. Next, I used the hat, mug, and candy cane dies from the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On die set. 
I then used the speech bubble from the Happy Village stamp set along with the sentiment from the Penguin Party stamp set. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Penguin Party stamp set onto a small banner. 




I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.


Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 


No comments:

Post a Comment