Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Snowman-Themed Holiday Card...





 Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone! I am sharing this fun Snowman-themed card with you today. I used the super cute new Build-A-Snowman die set from Lawn Fawn. 





I began by die cutting the layers to create the  Build-A-Snowman die set. I also used the mug from the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On to create the little 'snowman mug'. I deepened the red color on the printed paper for the scarves using Derwent Inktense Pencil in Poppy.





Next, I used the Basic Rectangles to die-cut the base layer of the card using the patterned paper from the Knit Picky Winter 6x6 paper pad. I then die-cut a smaller layer using the Backdrop Stitched Snowflake die. I added color to this layer using Salvaged Patina Distress Ink and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink. 





I then heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of cardstock using the sentiment from the Happy Tags Holiday stamp set from Avery Elle. I then used the die from the Giant Birthday Messages set to die-cut the sentiment. I also used the die from the Giant Holiday Messages set to add the scalloped layer to to the sentiment.

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

1 comment:

  1. Mayra, this is so absolutely adorable! I get such a kick out of your darling cards!
    =]

    ReplyDelete