Friday, October 14, 2022

Falling for leaves from HoneyBee please!

 

What do you get when you start with a simple rectangle of bright yellow cardstock, cut it with an Autumn Splendor cover plate, then blend, blend, blend these gorgeous Autumn-toned inks?  Keep reading...


This is what you get...


I just couldn't bear to cover much of it up!  Enter Pinkfresh Studios Perfect Sentiments stamps and die!  I heat embossed it in gold on dark grey cardstock - just like that card base.  Right now, I'm imagining myself on a forest floor gazing up at Autumn's splendor... how about you?

Hope you bring some Autumn into your craft space this weekend!  Enjoy!
=] Michele


Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous with all these bright Autumn colors that show so perfectly with the dark background! A good reminder to look up this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING that this is all from a piece of yellow cardstock Michele...LOVE it and that cover plate die is just GORGEOUS!! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! You have the blending knack for sure! What a gorgeous fall creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you blend that after you cut it? I am sure I would have ended up with a screwed up mess. It is just gorgeous. That's another cover plate for my wish list! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Cut then blend, Hilary! Oh boy, did that yellow cardstock make a difference! Remember - it's only paper! x

      Delete
  5. The dark gray adds the perfect drama to your inked autumn panel! This is beautiful, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see a tree across the golf course that looks just like this, Michele. Autumn in all its splendor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You hit a homer with this fall beauty! Using dark paper for the sentiment background is another terrific idea! Vikki H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I can feel the warmth from your gorgeous card! So beautiful, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous leaves, Michele! Your autumn color ink blending is fantastic! Love the glowing effect. Can I join you lying on the forest floor? ;-)
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Autumn - cool cover plate, Michele, and such amazing fall colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. You get a gorgeous card! Wowee! This looks fabulous! The inkblending is so beautiful. I'd be right next you, friend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card, Michele! Must get out of my comfort zone and do more ink blending. TFSharing this Autumn day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my goodness gracious, how this glows! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh, love this autumn piece. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete