Monday, October 24, 2022

Simple Diecuts for Holiday Cards


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a card that would be perfect to make multiples of for the holidays.  Imagine how easy it would be to change the colors or placement of the diecuts, or the sentiment, so each card can be unique.  Cool!


I started the card by diecutting the Honey Bee Barn Wood Planks in kraft and adhering them to the card base.  I next cut out a white panel using the Lawn Fawn Flippin' Awesome Add-on.

I cut out a few Waffle Flower Layered Winter Bird sprigs as well as the birds.  


To add more depth to the scene, I used the diecut negative of the sprigs as a stencil. I sponged the lot with Distress Oxides.

I used the Spellbinders Mini Christmas Sentiment Strips Hot Foil Plates with gold for the sentiment and nestled that among the birds. 


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and elegant!
    Thank so much for sponsoring the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden! :) Very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete