Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Tea-rrific Birthday Greetings


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a bonus card; I've been on a creative roll!

I used a variety of Lawn Fawn stamps, dies and 6x6 papers to create the cutest birthday scene.  The papers included LF Rainbow Perfectly Plaid and Spring Fling. 


Notice how I enhanced the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border and Stitched Tree Border layers by brushing on Distress Oxide Rustic Wilderness between them?

For the images, I used the Lawn Fawn Tea-riffic Day set and will someday get the Add-on which would have been perfect for this card.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS  USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment