Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Acorn House Christmas-Theme...

 


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this super fun Christmas-themed card with you today. I used the adorable Acorn House die from Lawn Fawn. 




I began by die-cutting the base layer using the Backdrop Stitched Snowflake die using Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I then added color to this layer using Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide ink. Next, I die-cut the layers to create the Acorn House. I also added the trim from the Build A House Gingerbread Add-on, the lights from the Build A House Christmas Add-on, and the window from the Mushroom House. Next, I used the Backdrop Snow Flurries die to create the border for the card. 




I then colored the squirrels from the Let's Go Nuts stamp set, and the little Christmas hat, and sled from the Tiny Winter Friends stamp set. The mushrooms from the Frosty Fairy Friends stamp set, small Christmas Tress from the Yeti or Not stamp set , and the bow from the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set. 

Browns: 

Copic: E41, E31, E18, E25, E84

Greens: 

Copic: BG90, BG93, BG96/ YG63, G85, G28

Grays:

Copic: W00, W2, W3, W5



Next, I used the Winter Greenery die-set to add greenery to the top of the Acorn House. I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Hot Cocoa stamp set. 


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

1 comment: