Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Enhancing Fall Foliage Diecuts


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a bonus autumn-themed card for this week. 

I love fall and really enjoyed playing with the Honey Bee Lovely Layers Fall Foliage and Rattan Basket dies. Just look at that built-in texture!


I colored them up by sponging Distress Oxides except for the red maple leaf that I used sprays on.  I preferred the sponged method as the ink caught on the debossed portions of the diecuts and highlighted the texture.


I also gently curled the leaves using my fingers and a bit of pressure.  Now they'll pop up from the card base without foam and even after mailing. How cool is that?

The Spellbinders hot foiled background added a bit of bling without overpowering the diecuts--just lovely.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment