Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Cozy Snowglobe Scene


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a bonus card using the Concord & 9th Winter Wonderland Stamps and Dies along with Sunny Studio Snowman Kisses on a Lawn Fawn Birch Tree Layering Stencils background.


I started out stamping the Concord & 9th Winter Wonderland Stamps and Dies snowy background using Catherine Pooler Aquatini.  Concord and 9th inks would work well too as they have good coverage or Distress Oxide if you have a MISTI to repeat stamp.

Next I created the snow globe using the included base and adding Sunny Studio Snowman Kisses images.


I decided to add a background of the Lawn Fawn Birch Tree Layering Stencils done in Distress Oxide Spun Sugar. Yum--pink and aqua!

The arched sentiment is included in the Concord & 9th Winter Wonderland Stamps set. I will eventually try them out using the Mama Elephant B2B Arches dies. Fingers crossed they nest well.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment