Friday, October 7, 2022

Winner - 2022 National Coffee Day Blog Hop

 

A huge thank you to everyone who participated and hopped along for the 2022 National Coffee Day Blog Hop.  We hope you had fun and were inspired to create some fun, coffee themed projects.

We randomly selected our winner from the comments:

What a fantastic way to start my day - a cup of coffee, an inspirational blog hop, and a fabulous sale at my new favorite scrapbooking store! Does it get any better than this? These GC holders are super adorable and I love all the little details! Thank you for being a sponsor and brightening my day today!

Please contact Cathy at hello.doodlebugswa@gmail.com  so we can make arrangements to get you your $25 discount code!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Miwa! I enjoyed the fabulous coffee themed projects by your talented designers! Thanks again for being a sponsor!!

    ReplyDelete