Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Gift Card Inspired Gift Card Holder....

 


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing the gift card-inspired gift card holder with you today. I used the die from the Framed Tags Delancy Creative Cuts die set from Mama Elephant to create the gift card holder. 



I began by die-cutting two layers using the Framed Tags Delancy Creative Cuts die set from black cardstock. I then die-cut the leaves from the Tropical Leaves Backdrop die. To create the red berries, I used the circle dies from the Christmas Blooms, and the Stitched Teacup die sets.



I then created the mug using the Stitched Mug Frame and the Outside In Stitched Mug dies. I used the Tailgate Alphabet die set to spell out the word Merry. I then heat embossed the word Christmas from the Tag You're It: Holidays stamp set. The whipped cream topping is from the Lovely Latte die set. 

I hope you enjoy this gift card-inspired gift card holder I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.


Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment