Friday, November 25, 2022

My [Holiday] sentiments, exactly!

 

Hello, my Doodlebugs friends!  It's getting to be that last push to getting as many Christmas/Holiday cards made as is possible before they are rushed to the elves at Bring Smiles to Seniors* for signing! 

Besides those I shared over at my blog, I have two more for you today. Each features the stamps and dies from Pinkfresh Studios' 
Brushed Sentiments - Holidays! suite of products.
I had a few foiled card panels in my stash, and a flurry of Altenew snowflakes.



This lovely purple Poinsettia is from Waffle Flower Crafts 


I'd better start addressing envelopes, too!
Hope you're enjoying this season of card making!
=] Michele

* A non-profit I personally hold dear to my heart which was started by a fellow who stopped by his neighborhood dollar store to bring as many cards as he could to others in the Senior Care facility where his mom lived.  Nearly 900,000 cards later, people like you and I who make handmade cards have a wonderful place to share them all year long, not just at Christmas.
 
 Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

8 comments:

  1. Love these purple sentiments and the backgrounds are great too! What a great way to use some of those foiled backgrounds and die cut snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these look fantastic, Michele. Love the touch of foiling on them and the pretty purple pointsettia. Always love snowflakes. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo gorgeous! I dearly love that soft purple poinsettia. It's so good of you to share with the seniors who should be cherished and loved and appreciated. That's quite a nice man who started the program.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love that poinsettia -- and atop unexpected foiled backgrounds too

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL cards Michele! I'm loving the "new pink" with these gorgeous brushed sentiments and the backgrounds and poinsettias are absolutely beautiful too! Lovely, lovely cards that will be SO appreciated!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love your new love of purple for Christmas and you are rocking it. I love the non-Christmas foiled backgrounds with those fab sentiments. I have some backgrounds sitting in a pile awaiting - something. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete