Monday, November 28, 2022

Tropical Holiday Party Treat Duo


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a treat duo with a birthday or holiday party in mind. I thought of a few members of my family who have birthdays in December as I was making this.  What a fun theme for that time of year!

I upcycled a white mini bag (but you could certainly use something like the Mama Elephant Favor Bag XL instead), but who wants a plain jane white bag?  Not this gal!


So I sponged the bag with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and Prize Ribbon then spattered it with water.  Fortunately one of my acrylic blocks was the exact size needed to use inside the bag as a support while I was sponging the sides.

I used the hill from Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics to cut out the beach. 


Note I easily extended the length by cutting one full cut then shifting the die down to the end to continue the cut so I had a long diecut that I could wrap fully around the bag.  I sponged and spattered that with Distress Oxide Vintage Photo and water.

I finished decorating the bag by adding Avery Elle Luau Party lights, Lawn Fawn Beachy Christmas images, and Lawn Fawn Christmas Palm Tree grass.  Let's not forget the Lawn Fawn Henry's ABCs banner with the Luau Party sentiment stamped on a Mama Elephant Let's Chat speech bubble. 


I next turned my attention to the treat tube, which was ultra simple to make.  I cut out and sponged the Lawn Fawn Christmas Palm Tree then adhered it to the tube. I filled the container with chocolate candies in keeping with the surf and turf theme.  Talk about cute!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment