Friday, November 4, 2022

I've got that joy, joy, joy JOY down in my heart!

 

Hello Doodlebug friends!  Are you singing it, too?  Ha!  I have been in serious Christmas card-making mode lately - so many cards to make, so little time!  Here's how I make multiples without getting bored!
  • Gather a big seasonal word die - my Joy is from Waffle Flower Crafts and I love that the coordinating stamp set comes with sub-sentiment stamps, too.
  • Pick a few cardstock colors that you favor for the season and use embossing, debossing, and background die-cutting to make each unique.  I've even done a little partial-embossing for a bit of interest.
  • Die-cutting makes every job quicker - so did a wonderful set of Holiday Blooms from Spellbinders.  Separating the greenery from the blooms allowed me to cut several colors.

When my crafty day was done, I had created EIGHT gorgeous cards!  
Here are four of my favorites:








Here are the other four:


These designs are so fun and easy to replicate!  They're sure to bring joy to the recipients, too - I hope!

Happy weekend eve, friends!  Hope I've inspired you to design a few holiday cards of your own this weekend!
=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   

8 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! I'm super impressed just by the die cut bits and embossed panels...then I get to the cards and once again am blown away by your creativity Michele! These Christmas cards are just gorgeous to say the least and yes, you definitely have that song going around in my head. You always have joy my sweet friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a whole lot of pretty, Michele! Love all those little bits and bobs you added to the fabulous embossed and cover plate panels! My favorite is the white one in "the other four" but the one under it is a fave too... who am I kidding, they're all favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are amazing, Michele! I delight in seeing what your creative mind thinks up. Love the different embossing folders you used. Everything is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all stunning! That big, bold "joy" really packs a punch so it makes it easier to make those cards up quick! The greenery is sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty intricate little flowers -- quite beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous cards! A florist or gardener friend would be overJOYed to receive one of these! TFSharing, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collection, loving the embossed pieces...though that process is not on my happy list right now.

    ReplyDelete