Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Unicorn-Themed Treat Boxes/Bag


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this fun unicorn-themed treat box/bag set with you today. I used the Tiny Gift Box and Tiny Gift Box Unicorn & Horse Add-on die sets from Lawn Fawn for the treat boxes. 



I began by die-cutting the layers to create three unicorns, along with the lovely poinsettias from the
Christmas Blooms die set, the candy canes from the Build-A-House Gingerbread Add-on, and the scarf from the Build-A-Snowman die set.  




I then used the Assorted Tags die set to die-cut the small tag for the treat bag. I also die-cut the smaller tag from the Scalloped Tag Square dies set along with a square that fits within it using the Additional Squares die set.





Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Dasher stamp set onto the treat bag, and the sentiment from the Mini Merry Messages stamp set onto the tag. To create the snowy layer on top of the small tag I used the Wavy Borders die set. 

I hope you enjoy this fun unicorn-themed set. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day. 
 Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.


Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment