Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Thanksgiving-Themed Treat Bags....

 



Hello everyone. Happy November!! I am sharing a fun Thanksgiving-themed treat bag set with you today. I used the adorable Tiny Gift Box Peacock and Turkey Add-on die to decorate the front of the treat bag. 




I began by die-cutting the layers to create the treat bag. You can use the Mama Elephant Favor Bag XL die. I then used the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 die set and the Stitched Circles Small to create the base layer for the turkeys. 




I then die-cut the layers to create the turkeys. I added a bit of color to the edge of the turkeys using Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink. 



I then used the banner from the Framed Tags Madison Avenue die set for the sentiment. The sentiment is from the Scripty Autumn Sentiments stamp set. 


I hope you enjoy these Thanksgiving Day-themed treat bags I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

1 comment:

  1. Terrific treat bags!
    THANK YOU for sponsoring the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden!

    ReplyDelete