Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Gingerbread-Themed Treat Box/Bag Set....

 


 Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this sweet gingerbread-themed treat box/bag set with you today. I used the Scalloped Treat Box die from Lawn Fawn for the treat box. You can also use the  Favor Bag XL die from Mama Elephant for the treat bag. 




I began by die-cutting the layers to create the Scalloped Treat Box and the Favor Bag XL. I then used the Build-A-House Gingerbread Add-on die set to die-cut the icing layers, the candy canes, and the little gingerbread cookie for the treat bag. I used the bows from the Penguin Favor Bag Accessory die set and the Build-A-Snowman die set. The little gingerbread hands and pink cheeks are from the Build-A-Snowman die set, the Stitched Teapot set, and the Favor Bag Accessory Fox die set. The Christmas hat is from the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-on die set. I then used the Stitched Circles Small die set along with the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 die set to create the gingerbread tag for the treat box.



 I then heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of vellum along with the speech bubble from the Ugly Sweaters stamp set. For the treat bag, I used the sentiment from the Tiny Gingerbread stamp set. The small tag is from the Stitched Teapot set and the sentiment is from the Tiny Tag Sayings stamp set. To create the window in the treat bag, I used the Inverted Stitched Scallop Circles die set.



I hope you enjoy this fun gingerbread-themed set. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day. 
 Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.


Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment