Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Hot Foiling with an Impression Plate


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a bonus card which I whippped up while playing during my long weekend staycation.  

My card started with the Honey Bee Winter Gems A2 Cover Plate which is just beautiful when used as intended as an impression plate but I wondered if I could use it for hot foiling.  The answer is a resounding YES!

I used Spellbinders Glimmer Opaque White hot foil and added my rubber impression mat to the sandwich since the impression plate isn't quite as thick as typical hot foil plates.


I created a winter scene using the Spellbinders Magical Deer, lightly sponged in Distress Oxide Vintage Photo, MFT Winter Trees, the bird from the Lawn Fawn Build-A-Snowman bird sponged in Vintage Photo and Barn Door, and finally a couple of Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders cut from glitter cardstock. 

I also added Star Dust Stickles to the tree limbs for an icy effect before popping the Honey Bee Let Nature Sing sentiment on top.


Isn't that gorgeous and elegant?  I love it so so much!

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment