Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Poinsettias-Themed Treat Boxes...

 


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing a Christmas-themed set of treat boxes with you today. I used the Scalloped Treat Box die to create the adorable boxes. 



I began by die-cutting the layers to create both boxes. I then used the Layered Poinsettia and the Christmas Blooms die sets to create the poinsettias and the greenery to decorate each of the boxes. 



Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Boughs & Holly stamp set onto the black treat box. I then used the Tiny Tags die set to die-cut a set of layered tags for each of the treat boxes. I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Tag, You're It Holidays set onto the red tag. For the patterned tag, I used the Shutter Card Add-On die set to die cut the phrase 'for you'.



I hope you enjoy the set of treat boxes I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment