Thursday, November 17, 2022

More Christmas Cards with Spellbinders Holiday Blooms and the Tweet Cardinal


 Hello crafty friends. I have a quick post today sharing a few of my final Christmas cards!  Yay!  I'm on the home stretch and think this is actually the earliest I've ever finished my holiday cards.  Gold star for me!!

I used the Holiday Blooms set from Spellbinders again ( I made so many flowers and leaves) and added the adorable cardinal, also from Spellbinders.  Isn't he cute?

The layout is the same for all the cards.  I just mixed up the floral and foliage pieces.  Here's a peek at the other two.


The background is full of tiny stitched snowflakes that I added using the Magic Snow Cover plate from Mama Elephant.  The sentiments are from the Christmas Magic hot foil plate and the sweet scalloped rectangle came from the I Love You More Than set from Concord & 9th.

If you're still working on your cards I hope this inspires you to spend some time in your crafty space.

-Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

2 comments:

  1. I had to come in for a closer look, Cathy!! Yep, that cover plate is going on my wishlist!! Are you surprised?
    Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! There must be a Cardinal at Christmas - and one on my Christmas tree!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardinal is so cute and perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete