Monday, July 3, 2023

Hot Foiling with Spellbinders and Pretty Pink Posh

Woohoo!!! This is Amanda from Twiddler's Nook and I'm so happy to be joining the Doodlebugs team! I'll be bringing you fantastic inspiration with your favorite brands mixed and matched together. Sometimes we get in a rut of using only one brand of products per project but remember that it's fun to combine your favorites together.

Spellbinders Hooray Hot Foil Plate and Die

Today I had some fun hot foiling with the new Spellbinders Hooray hot foil and die set. Isn't that speckled prism hot foil eye catching! I love it! Once that was done, I pulled out the Pretty Pink Posh Tropical Toucans and Trellis stencil to play around.

Spellbinders Hooray Hot Foil Plate and Die

My orange panel measures 3x5.5 inches and is inked up with Lawn Fawn carrot ink for a tone-on-tone background. I popped the panel up with foam tape before adding my birds and sentiment with foam squares.

Spellbinders Hooray Hot Foil Plate and Die

For finishing touches I added black glaze pen to the toucan's eyes and glossy accents to their beaks. Next I put a bit of stardust Stickles on the the flower and finished the design off with a scattering of Pretty Pink Posh sea foam pearls using liquid glue.

I love how fun and happy this bright card is! It's perfect for a variety of occasions and great to have in your stash.
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

1 comment: