Thursday, July 20, 2023

Have a Poppin' Birthday with Spellbinders Dies and Hot Foil Plates

I had so much fun creating this card!  These balloons are so fun to create and depending on the color you choose, can be a great personalized or masculine card.  I often find it hard to create a card the guys.  

For this card, I die cut and assembled a few balloons (I always make more than one card) from the Color Block Balloons die set from Spellbinders.

Spellbinders Poppin Birthday and Color Block Balloons

For the sentiment I used the Poppin' Birthday hot foil plate from Spellbinders with the black hot foil and layered it on top of several additional die cuts.  I love adding dimension to my cards this way.

Spellbinders Poppin Birthday and Color Block Balloons

Before assembling the card, I blended some orange ink on the background.

Spellbinders Poppin Birthday and Color Block Balloons

I finished  the card with some Boiled Sugar Baubles from Trinity Stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed the card and were inspired to get creative.

Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

1 comment: