Monday, July 10, 2023

Mini Note Card with Pretty Pink Posh, Spellbinders and Mama Elephant

 Hi everyone! This is Amanda from Twiddler's Nook. Today I'm sharing a mini note card featuring dies from Pretty Pink Posh, stamps from Mama Elephant and embossing folder and stamps from Spellbinders. This little card was so fun to create and I think they're going to be a little addictive. They will be so fun to pop in lunch boxes or leave places for my family.

Create a mini note card using the Sweet Note die from Pretty Pink Posh and embellish with the Mama Elephant Storytime stamp and die

I really wanted to color this adorable image from Mama Elephant Storytime stamps, so that's where I started...with no other plan in place. Sometimes this is the most therapeutic craft sessions. No pressure, just do something you want and if it turns into a completed project, cool. If not, you got to relax and color.

Create a mini note card using the Sweet Note die from Pretty Pink Posh and embellish with the Mama Elephant Storytime stamp and die

However, after I die cut this adorable image, it struck me that it might fit the Pretty Pink Posh Sweet Note card. And it did, perfectly! So I cut the base from white cardstock and the stitched square from teal. Then I added some texture to the square using the Spellbinders Tiny Dots embossing folder. The embossed panel is glued to the card with liquid glue and the image is popped up with foam squares.

Create a mini note card using the Sweet Note die from Pretty Pink Posh and embellish with the Mama Elephant Storytime stamp and die

Then I found this perfect sentiment in the Spellbinders I've Got You Covered stamp set. After I stamped it, I just trimmed it into a strip and added it with a foam strip. For finishing touches I added some white gel pen highlights, black glaze pen to open eyes and stardust Stickles to the clouds and sun. Last, I did put little dots of glossy accents on noses and the frog's crown.

Do you give little notes to your family members? I can't be the only one. Lol!

I appreciate you sharing your time with me.
Have a fabulous day!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment