Friday, July 28, 2023

A Card for Dad ...the Guy with the Most Tools

Doesn't every girl think her dad is the greatest?  I recently needed a card for my dad and the All the Tools set from Spellbinders was perfect!  Those who know my dad, know he has ALL THE TOOLS and usually multiples of each.   So a few paper tools seemed appropriate.

Spellbinders All the Tools and #1 Dad from Waffle Flower

I cut and assembled all the tools using some silver, black and yellow cardstock.  That fun sentiment is from the #1 Dad stamp set from Waffle Flower.  It's a great set for any dad occasion.  I stamped it onto a piece I cut with the Modern Oval die set from Spellbinders.  It's a new favorite of mine.

Spellbinders All the Tools and #1 Dad from Waffle Flower

I added all the tools to some white cardstock cut with the Blanket Stitched Rectangle from Pinkfresh Studio and then added it to some black cardstock.  

My dad loved it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment