Wednesday, July 5, 2023

It's Party Time with the Pretty Pink Posh Birthday Mug Additions Die

It's time for a party!  I'm using the Birthday Mug die again to create this festive card full of party hats.  I chose some fun colors for cardstock and cut several hats in the various colors.  I layered them together and added some glitter glue to the tops.

Birthday Card with Birthday Mug Additions from Pretty Pink Posh

I cut the Four Window Cover die from white cardstock to add to the top of my folded note card.  Before securing it, I added some Kiddie Pool ink from Lawn Fawn where the bottom, open portions of the windows would be.  Once the cover piece was secure, I added the party hats and stamped my sentiment.

Birthday Card with Birthday Mug Additions from Pretty Pink Posh

 I added some jewels for a final touch.
 

Birthday Card with Birthday Mug Additions from Pretty Pink Posh

I hope you enjoyed today's project.

Thanks for taking a look!

Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

1 comment: