Tuesday, July 18, 2023

One in a Melon

If you've been following me for any length of time you know that fruit and coffee are a couple of my passions, both in real life and crafting.  With all the summer fruit sets out there I knew that I wanted to combine a couple, this is how I was inspired:

Lawn Fawn Build-a-Drink Cocktail

Here are the products I'm featuring:
  • Lawn Fawn - Build-A-Drink | Lawn Cuts
  • Lawn Fawn - Build-A-Drink Cocktail Add-On | Lawn Cuts
  • Mama Elephant - Hooray Streamers | Creative Cuts
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Watermelon | Stamps + Die Cuts
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Starburst | Stencil

The inks I used:
  • Concord & 9th - Sweet Pea
  • Distress Oxide - Shabby Shutters
  • Distress Oxide - Rustic Wilderness
The interior panel of the drinks is watercolor paper for ease of ink blending the distress oxides.


I'm absolutely smitten with this pink + green color combo.  


Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment