Friday, July 21, 2023

Celebrating with the Birthday Mug Additions Die from Pretty Pink Posh

Today I'm sharing another card I created with the Birthday Mug Additions die.  This die is a wonderful addition to the Winter Mug die, but it's also very much a stand alone die.  I love using all the cute images for creating fun birthday cards.

 Pretty Pink Posh Birthday Mug Additions die and Pink Fresh Studio Braided Ovals
I chose a soft apricot cardstock with gold glitter cardstock for this card.  It's a bit of a departure from my usual color choices, but I like it.  I cut all pieces for the party hat and sentiment.  As usual, I cut more than one piece so I could stack them up for some dimension.
 
Pretty Pink Posh Birthday Mug Additions die and Pink Fresh Studio Braided Ovals
The final assembly was quick.  I used the Fancy Lattice die from Lawn Fawn for the background and the white oval is from the Braided Oval die from Pinkfresh Studio.  I layered them on top of my folded card base and added the sentiment and party hat.

Pretty Pink Posh Birthday Mug Additions die and Pink Fresh Studio Braided Ovals

Some bling for the final touches and it's ready for the mail.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you're inspired to get creative.

Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment