Monday, July 17, 2023

Juice the Cutest with Fun Stenciled Background

Welcome friends! I'm so glad you stopped by today. This is Amanda from Twiddler's Nook sharing an adorable card featuring new products from Mama Elephant and Pretty Pink Posh. They work so perfect together, I just couldn't resist!

Mama Elephant Boxed Drinks and Pretty Pink Posh Citrus

I started by card by stamping images from Mama Elephant Boxed Drinks and Pretty Pink Posh Citrus. I colored everything with my copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. The juice box die automatically cuts the center for a shaker but I didn't want to do that today so I just used washi tape to hold it back in place until I added my foam squares to the back later on.

Mama Elephant Boxed Drinks and Pretty Pink Posh Citrus

For my background, I inked up a white panel with the Pretty Pink Posh Citrus layering stencil. I used Lawn Fawn carrot and peach fuzz dye inks with blending brushes. Then I added a layer of iridescent glitz gel over the layer with juice drops for some sparkle. Once that was dry I trimmed the panel to 4x5.25 inches and popped it up on a green note card that matched my juice box.

Mama Elephant Boxed Drinks and Pretty Pink Posh Citrus

I added the images with a combination of liquid glue and foam squares to the lower portion of my card. Next, I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment, trimmed it in to as trip and popped it up with foam strips as well. Last, I added black glaze pen to the puppy's eyes and nose so they shine and stand out. 

Isn't this so stinking adorable!?! I love how these sets work so fun together!

Stop by the Doodlebugs shop and pick up any of these awesome products!

I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day! 

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   

 

1 comment: