Monday, August 1, 2022

Punny Sweet Friendship Card


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a card using the Lawn Fawn Zesty Lemon dies.  No surprise I grabbed these--1. lemon, 2. fab design.


I started my card by diecutting a panel using the Pinkfresh Studio Daisy Chain cover plate.  I highly recommend using a metal shim with this die (or any intricate die for that matter).  I removed most of the little bits but left a few for interest mixed with a bit of laziness.


Next I cut out the "squeeze" using Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABCs. I embossed one of the Avery Elle Be Zesty sentiments and nestled it beneath.

To finish the card, I cut out the Lawn Fawn Zesty Lemon dies and sponged them with Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Mowed Lawn.  I colored the stem with Copic E47.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment