Friday, August 26, 2022

A day at the Beach with Honey Bee!


We live less than a mile from the beautiful shore of Lake Michigan - one might think we spend every day there in Summer - think again!  Isn't that a shame?  Being in the sun isn't something we love anymore [I never did learn how to swim] but I do love a beach scene as much as the next crafter!!  

Say hello to Honey Bee's Shoreline Scene Builder set of dies!  and my look at the scene from the shade of the leafy growth!


I adore a completely neutral card!!  Lucky for me there were many to choose from
in this gorgeous 6x8.5" Vitamin Sea paper pack from Honey Bee
AND some pretty beach-appropriate sentiments in their
Seas the Day set, too!  This one is tucked inside...



Check out the fabulous detail on this Honey Bee Waves Pierced A2 cover plate!

You'll find me hiding among those Mama Elephant Leafy Cover somewhere!!
Or maybe we've taken a walk on one of the many dune trails?  Or we're dragging a 
big piece of driftwood home - like this one!!  A keeper for sure!

Hope you have a great weekend, no matter what is on your agenda!  Thanks for stopping in!
=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I see so many possibilities with this set of dies.....and I really love the "sandy" feel to your card! Like peeking through some lovely branches to a little beach scene! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Michele! We're spoiled here in Michigan having such a big lake so close by, but I think I'd be in the leafy shade with you these days...not sure I even have a bathing suit that fits anymore! I sure do love the sweet sandy little scene you've created here though...picture perfect!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't bask in the sun anymore either, but I do love a long walk on the beach or to sit in the shade of an umbrella! Love all these neutral shades! As calming as watching the waves roll in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like hiding in the bushes and watching people on the beach, Michele. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are so soothing, and those pierced waves make perfect sand. It looks very soft. What a great sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweet sandy seen shaded with those lovely leaves! I can just hear those waves lapping on the shores of Lake Michigan! Wonderful card, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card! I like the neutral look and it's definitely something I need to remember to use when I make cards. I really like the texture that mimics sand. Simply wonderful card, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful beach scene, Michele! Love the sand dune background and the soothing color combo! The layered white leaf frame is awesome!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swooning over this fabulous beach scene framed in lovely leaves - all in kraft & white. I can hardly stand how much I love it. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it when you play with neutrals, Michele. this is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've built yourself a beauty of a beach scene! Love the frame of leaves, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely such a lovely card Michele!

    ReplyDelete