Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Puppy-Themed Birthday Card....

 



Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this pets-themed birthday card with you today. I used the super cute and versatile Tiny Gift Box Dog Add-on dies from Lawn Fawn.




Just like the card I created to share with you before, I created this card for another one of my niece's birthdays. GG loves dogs, especially her puppy Chip and our dog Daisy. I began by die-cutting the layers from the  Tiny Gift Box Dog Add-on die set to create 'Chip', 'Daisy', and a friend. 




I then used the largest rectangle from the Mama Elephant Basic Rectangles die set to die cut the base layer for the card. I also die-cut layers from green and gray cardstock to create the ground and grass. To create the grass layers, I used the grass from the Mushroom Border die set, and the to create the ground area, I used the  Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside die set. 




I then added color to the green layers using Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink, and a bit of Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide. For the sky, I added Broken China, Peacock Feathers Distress Inks along with a bit of Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink. For the ground area, I used Gathered Twigs, Brushed Corduroy, Pumice Stone, and Black Soot Distress Inks. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Scripty Bday stamp set onto a vellum cut circle and layered it with a scalloped frame to create the shaker part. I then heat embossed the word 'let's' from the S'more The Merrier stamp set onto a strip of vellum. I then die cut the phrase 'Pawty' using the Tailgate Alphabet from Honey Bee Stamps. For the speech bubbles, I used the Happy Village stamp set along with the sentiments from the Simply Celebrate Critters Add-on



I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment