Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Using Die-Cut Alphabet to Create A Shaker Window...





 Happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this summer-themed shaker card with you today. I used the Zesty Lemons die set from Lawn Fawn. 




I began by using the Quilted Backdrop die to die cut the base of the card. I then used the Additional Squares die set to die cut the layer for the base of the card as well as to die-cut the square shape from the Quilted Backdrop die-cut layer. I then die-cut all of the layers to create the lemons using the Zesty Lemons die set. Next, I die-cut the scalloped square frame from the Framed Tags-Union Square dies set. 



I then added color to the base layer of the card using Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks. For the lemons, I used Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks. For the leaves, I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks. 




Next, I used the Tailgate Alphabet set to die-cut the words ' You're the' from black cardstock. I then added the lemons and leaves to the base layer, next, I used Oliver's Stitched ABC's die set to die cut the word 'Zest' onto the base layer of the card to create a shaker window area. 


I then die-cut the layers from the Fancy Wavy Banners die set. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Wavy Sayings stamp set onto the vellum layer. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment