Monday, August 29, 2022

Enhancing Diecuts with Color and Bling


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a happy little retro card featuring the hearts from Avery Elle Fabulous Shapes.

The card was really simple to make with a background made using the MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil with Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed.


I then cut out the hearts and sponged the layers in varying shades of Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina with a splash of that fab Picked Raspberry for the center.

To jazz them up I used Glossy Accents and Clear Wink of Stella on some of the layers.  Isn't that fun?


For the final step I added the Pretty Pink Posh Smile die cut from black cardstock.

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment