Friday, August 19, 2022

Ethereal Roses without pruning!

I am becoming a big fan of roses - not in my garden mind you because they do require work - but I was delighted when Altenew introduced their Ethereal Roses - a bonus that they come in a bundle, with no thorns to be poked by or snippers required!  

I got out a few Altenew ink-cubes sets and got to layering these roses - mine do get better with several stampings!

Purple roses?  YES PLEASE!!  Not one bit sure they exist IRL but they do in MY crafty world!


Please be sure to check out the examples Altenew gives in their packaging!  that's what I did today, with a twist ... their Mid-Century cover plate was a fabulous place to
plant my purple roses.  That purple foiled Pinkfresh Studio Scripty Words sentiment
fit perfectly, too!


Not a fan of purple?  How about a few in orange-y reds?
LOve that this set comes with a few more of their label-type sentiments - so easy
to cut without needing a die!


So, are you a rose fan?  There are so many to choose from at the Doodlebugs shop and they are all just gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by today - hope you have some fun blooming in your craft studio this weekend!
=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

9 comments:

  1. I don't know if purple roses are for real either, but they sure are BEAUTIFUL Michele! Love the die cut background and foiled sentiment too! Your more traditional colored roses are just as pretty and make for a lovely, lovely card too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous! And I love both sentiments! I am looking for a label-type sentiment, the one I have is an epic failure! Might have to try this one out! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can decide which color roses I like the best! Both are beautifully blended and no thorns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more of a fan of the orangey-red roses, Michele, but the purple ones are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used carry long stemmed lavender roses, called Princess Diana, at my florist and they smelled heavenly! Your purple and orange thorn-less roses are beautiful. Two wonderful cards. Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the cardmaking world flowers come in all kinds of colours, these are beautiful and you're right the sentiment nails it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful! I love the purple ones because they are so unexpected and so pretty! I really like the mid-century looking "trellis" you created for them. Such lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful roses in a stylish-setting, Michele! The layered stamping really adds depth to the colors! Great creations!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous, Michele. I love the purple with that most wonderful cover plate as their stage. The orangy ones are just so beautiful and I love the way you cascaded them down the center.

    ReplyDelete