Monday, August 22, 2022

Multi-Layer Floral Dies


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing what I think is a gorgeous garden-themed birthday card that I personally would love to receive (hint, hint!).

I started the card by using the Pinkfresh Studio Geo Blocks Hot Foil Plate with a rubber mat to emboss the design on my card front.  I really love the effect of embossing with hot foil plates since the lines are thicker resulting in a more 3D look.


Next I cut out then sponged the Honey Bee Lovely Layers Wildflowers with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Ripe Persimmon, and Barn Door.  I modeled the poppies after my own.  I don't have the purple flowers in my garden--not even sure they come in that color!


For the sentiment I used the Honey Bee Seeds of Kindness stamp along with the coordinating Honey Bee Seeds of Kindness Die.  I hadn't realized that the label was a two-part die to create a dimensional layered effect--love!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

1 comment:

  1. Toni, I have Delphiniums that are exactly this color! What a gorgeous garden you've planted today!
    =]

    ReplyDelete