Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Super Fun Animals using Tiny Gift Box Add-on Dies....

 



Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this super fun animal-themed birthday card with you today. I used the super cute and versatile Tiny Gift Box Add-On dies from Lawn Fawn.



I created this card for one of my niece's birthdays, she loves animals, especially cheetahs. I looked through the Tiny Gift Box Add-On dies to see what I could use to create a cheetah, a giraffe, and a lion.
I began by using the Tiny Gift Box Unicorn & Horse Add-On die to create the Giraffe. For the spots, I used the patches/spots from the Tiny Gift Box Cat Add-on ( I also used the smaller of these to create the spots on the 'cheetah').  To create the lion, I used the Tiny Gift Box Hedgehog Add-on. I realized after that I should have used the Tiny Gift Box Skunk Add-on because of the extra hair that could be used on the top of the head. To create the cheetah, I used the Tiny Gift Box Cat Add-on along with the small circles from the Little Flowers die set. 



I then used the Fancy Lattice Backdrop die to die cut the layering panel for the shaker card. Next, I die cut the base for the card, along with layers to create the ground and grass, and the leaves along the top of the card from green, kraft, and light blue cardstock. I used the Slimline Tropical Leaves die to create the border for the top. To create the grass layers, I used the grass from the Mushroom Border die set, and the Slimline Grassy Hillside die set. To create the ground area, I used the  Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside die set. For the birthday hats, I used the Peek-A-Boo Birthday Tag Toppers.



I then die cut the phrase Hooray using the Hooray die from Avery Elle. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Inside Birthday Greetings stamp set onto a strip of vellum. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment