Monday, August 15, 2022

Combining Dies with Stencils


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a card using up the last of the Lawn Fawn Spring Blossoms Background Layering Stencils seasonal card fronts I had made up.

For this one I used Distress Oxide Mustard Seed and Mowed Lawn and two of the three stencil layers.


I sneakily cut out the Honey Bee Flip Flop Builder dies out of the card then hid the missing bits with a green panel.  Why waste all that pretty paper, am I right?

I added a Waffle Flower A2 Layer vellum panel as well as Lawn Fawn Stitched Teapot blossoms to tie it all together.


The simple Honey Bee Phoebe Alphabet sentiment is embossed in black to tie in with the flip flop straps.

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!


PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment