Monday, May 2, 2022

Simple Masculine Anniversary Card


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a super cute masculine card suitable for an anniversary, Valentine's Day or just any time you want to let someone know you love them.


I diecut the Lawn Fawn Portrait Quilted Heart Backdrop and adhered it to an apple green piece of cardstock (green is my partner's favorite color--look at me remembering stuff!)


I colored up the Mama Elephant Everyday Monkeys images using Copics. Notice the look of the palm trunk?  I colored that up with dark brown E49 and E57 then went over it with the 0 blender which gave it the perfect aged palm trunk look.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment