Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Camping-Themed Father's Day Card...



Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this fun card using the cute Tiny Friends, and Tiny Spring Friends stamp sets from Lawn Fawn to create this Father's Day card. 




I began by coloring the images I would use to create the camping scene. I used Copic markers. The trees are from the Winter Village, and Car Critters Christmas Add-on stamp sets. The camper and car from the Happy Trails set, the rocks from You Are Sublime and Ocean Shell-fie sets, the 'tent' is the book image from the Book Worm set, the flame for the fire is from the S'more the Merrier set. 




Next, I used the Shadow Box Card die to create the card. I used Distress Oxide inks to add a bit of color to the grass and ground areas. I then die-cut the letters using the Henry's ABC's die set to create the word 'dad' . Next, I die-cut the banner from the Wonky Stitches die set and then heat embossed the sentiment from the Plane and Simple stamp set onto the banner.  


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:


1 comment:

  1. Mayra, I would have loved to camp with my Dad! Such a darling card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete