Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Happy Birthday Party Animal....

 


Hello everyone!! Happy May! I am sharing this fun birthday shaker card using the fun Stackable Cuties stamp set from Mama Elephant. 



I began by coloring the images from the Stackable Cuties stamp set, along with the birthday hat from the Stackable Friends stamp set, the greenery from the Stems and Sprigs stamp set, the rock from the Mermaid For You, and the palm tree from the Sending Sunshine stamp set using Copic markers. For the green areas, I used YG01, FYG2, G05, G09, G28, and YG17. For the yellow, I used Y08. For the blue, I used B24. For the turquoise, I used BG23. For the brown areas, I used E41, E31, E55, E35, E84, E50, E51, and E87. For the gray areas, I used C0, W2, W3, C5, and W5




Next, I used the Simple Stripes Diagonal Lawn Cuts die to create the base of the card. I used the die to die-cut the stripes from different colored cardstock. I then used the Nesting Hexagons die to create the center area for the card. I added color to the smaller hexagon using Distress Oxide inks. I used Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch. I then used the hexagon die once again to die cut a strip from green cardstock. Next, I used the grassy layer from the Nature Essentials die to create the grass border. 




I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Stackable Friends stamp set onto the smaller hexagon. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day.  Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute and colorful critter birthday card for kids of all ages:-) TFS mf..Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete