Friday, May 27, 2022

Sunny Studio Lilacs are blooming!

Hello, my Doodlebugs friends!  Michele here again - a highlight of my week, for sure!

Today, I'm delighted to be stamping some gorgeous layered Lovely Lilacs from Sunny Studio!  You won't believe it! this is my very first use of Sunny Studio products!  I KNOW - under a rock is where you would find me!  lol I've rectified that situation beautifully today!


I thought the Altenew Shades of Purples perfectly paralleled
the color of the new little Lilacs planted last year in my own garden!


  • What better way to draw the eye to these gorgeous, layered lilacs than to add a Pinkfresh Stitched Scallop frame?  This is the largest of the two in the set.
  • Adding interest to an otherwise plain background is this gorgeous Sunny Studio Wood Grain embossing.
  • A sweet little hello stamped onto the smallest circle from Sunny Studio's Stitched Circles dies.


If cutting armfuls of lilacs is on your agenda this weekend, you're a lucky one - but I'm happy to leave them for the bees - these gorgeous layers stamped make me happy!  If only they smelled the same

=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

14 comments:

  1. Lilacs are a fave of mine, so when I saw these layering ones, I couldn't wait to get them. Sunny Studio is a great company, with lots more layering posies, pretty papers, and some lovely framing dies, too. We are on the same wavelength, Michele, as I have a card coming in a few days that uses these lilacs with a woodgrain background, too. LOVE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just smell those delicate blooms now! This is beautiful, Michele and so is this layered set. High fives to both you and Sunny Studio on these marvelous lilacs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the texture with these beautiful layered lilacs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS layered Lilacs Michele, and yep, I can smell yours too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love lilac, I have to go and smell it every time I walk past one. Sadly they are over where I live now. Tour card is just fabulous, the flowers really shine against the white xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lilacs and yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful lilac clusters Michele. Ours are just starting to open up and they smell delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw a couple of beautiful lilac bushes on a walk yesterday. Lucky you to have some growing in your garden, Michele. They may be jealous of the stamped ones since they last forever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These lilacs are so gorgeous. I can smell them. The woodgrain background is perfect as is the scalloped frame. Your work is magic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, Michele! Love the white frame and wood grain with these lovely lilacs. I've looked at Sunny Studio stamps a few times. They have some of the cutest layering stamps! You made a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers! I am loving this lilac card Michele! They are simply gorgeous and I swear I think I can smell them. lol Love the woodgrain embossing, perfect for the gorgeous lilacs to sit on and the scallop frame just draws the eye right on in to all this gorgeousness! I love Sunny Studio stamps, I only have a couple, but love them so. This is one that will need to go onto my "must have" list! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes the pretty framing sure does draw your eyes right into those beautiful lilac blooms Michele. Such a wonderful card x.

    ReplyDelete