Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Oh Snap...It's Your Birthday...

 


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this super fun, masculine card with you today using the fun Oh Snap stamp set from Avery Elle. 





I began by coloring the image using Copic markers. 
Green: YG01, YG03, FYG2, YG17, G05, G09, G28
Blue:B28, FB2, B24, B32
Yellow:Y11, Y08, Y19, YR24
Orange: YR12, YR04





I then used the stitched rectangles from the Basic Rectangles die set to die cut the matted base layers for the card. Next, I die-cut the grass using the grassy layer from the Pretty Pink Posh Nature Essentials die. I then added a bit of color to the grass using Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and a bit of Lucky Clover.




Next, I used the Henry's ABC's die set to die-cut the phrase ' Oh Snap'. I then added a bit of color to each of the letters using Mustard Seed for the yellow letters, Fake Tan over the orange letters, and  Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover over the green letters. I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Oh Snap stamp set onto a strip of vellum. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.


Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment