Monday, May 30, 2022

Creating a Dynamic Underwater Scene


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a fun nautical hello.  Bloop bloop!

I started off using the leftover Mama Elephant Big Scripty Hello from a scene I had created last year-ish. I couldn't let that gorgeous sponged diecut go to waste, now could I?

It had been sponged with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, and Salvaged Patina.


I next used the Sunny Studio Tropical Trees Backdrop for the frame and sand.  I sponged the latter with Distress Oxide Vintage Photo.

I stamped out a few of the Sunny Studio Ocean View and Fintastic Friends images, coloring them with Copics.


Finally, I stamped out one of the Sunny Studio Fintastic Friends sentiments on a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner and placed it over the walrus/manatee. 

I think one of my fav parts of the card is how the stingray is gliding through the hello.  Just so cute!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment