Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Let's Celebrate You with My Favorite Things...



Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am so happy to be sharing this fun card using the super awesome BB Birth-Yay stamp set from My Favorite Things. 




I began by coloring the image using Copic markers.
Green: YG01, YG03, FYG2, YG17, G05, G09
Blue: B28, FB2, B24B32
Yellow:Y11, Y08, Y19, YR24
Orange: YR12, YR04
Gray: W1, C3, W5, W7, C9
Brown: E50, E31, E55, E35

 I then used the Backdrop Peppermint Stripes die to die cut the backdrop from white cardstock. Next, I glued it to a kraft colored card base. 



I then used the grass portion from the Nature Essentials Die for the grass area for the card. Next, I used the Giant Holiday Messages and Giant Birthday Messages dies to create the scalloped base for the sentiment. I heat embossed the sentiment from the BB Birth-Yay onto the die-cut oval and then layered the 'Hooray' phrase on the center. 




 I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.


Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment